Located in the "heart" of the Lakes Region of Western Maine, RentMaine.com's primary focus is Lakefront Vacation Rentals for all seasons.
Make sure to check out RentMaine.com's tips on choosing a Lakefront Vacation Home
Maine Lakefront Vacation Rentals
Barker Pond | Sleeps 6
Coffee Pond | Sleeps 5
Tips to consider when choosing your RentMaine.com Lakefront Vacation Home
- Which Lake?
- If you are an avid boater, you will more than likely want to be on a larger lake. If you like to canoe and kayak and read a book on a quiet lake, you will more than likely be happier on a smaller lake. We can arrange for boat rentals! Check out our RentMaine.com Area Lake Information
- What activities are you expecting to enjoy while on vacation in our Lakes Region?
- Will you be dining out each night or cooking meals at the house? Some of our rental houses are close to village areas, some are more remote. Check out our Concierge Services to see how we can make your vacation more relaxing and enjoyable no matter which lake you choose.
- Are you planning on bringing the family pet?
- Some vacation homes will consider a pet, other houses will not, sometimes due to allergies. You can search all the properties that allow pets in our Vacation Rentals Search.
- How many people do you need to sleep?
- Talk to your group and get a firm “head count” and chose a vacation house that will comfortably accommodate your group. You can search for a rental by the number of people a property will accommodate versus number of bedrooms.
- Have any questions?
- Ask questions!!! That’s what we are here for - to help you decide which vacation house will best suit you and your family. We know vacation time is valuable; we want you to come here and enjoy your time away! You can call us, email us, or use our live chat feature on any single property listing.